Liveleak Forums

Liveleak Forums (http://forums.liveleak.com/index.php)
-   LL Chat Support (http://forums.liveleak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=246)
-   -   If you aren't in lobby you don't exist. (http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?t=106109)

tarnoch 11-29-2013 07:17 AM

If you aren't in lobby you don't exist.
 
I have seen this but didn't catch on until blits30 pointed it out again. If you just click on av chat tab and it appears to show only who is in lobby ,and then, the count isn't accurate. I was showing 3 in chat today and when I went in there was one in lobby and 4 in the pub. I have seen 0 a lot and don't even go in.

So chat could be having more fun if this could be remedied.

adaptoman 11-29-2013 08:59 AM

As far as I can figure it shows only users who have entered the lobby and remained there.
If a user changes rooms they will not show up on the user list even if they return to the lobby.
Then again I'm both illiterate and innumerate so how the fuck would I know.

Vulpine 11-29-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tarnoch (Post 1899867)
I have seen this but didn't catch on until blits30 pointed it out again. If you just click on av chat tab and it appears to show only who is in lobby ,and then, the count isn't accurate. I was showing 3 in chat today and when I went in there was one in lobby and 4 in the pub. I have seen 0 a lot and don't even go in.

So chat could be having more fun if this could be remedied.

I seen something similar too, Big T...maybe a glitch ?

bran 11-29-2013 12:01 PM

Fix this NOW Haydenmatey...or Trisha will kick yer arse...again...

Sea3 11-29-2013 05:29 PM

:nerves: :nerves:WHAAAAAAT???? you dont exist?...this is so HORRIBLE!

Deep, I will think about what to reply because I am just so confused right now.....how is that possible.....

those are bad news....I tell you...... check if you still alive....that might help...

:nerves: :whine:

tarnoch 11-29-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpine (Post 1899912)
I seen something similar too, Big T...maybe a glitch ?

I don't know what it is but you know a lot of people will look at that thinking chats empty and not go into look. I will now that I know.

Smudgen 11-29-2013 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tarnoch (Post 1900064)
I don't know what it is but you know a lot of people will look at that thinking chats empty and not go into look. I will now that I know.

Hmmm , good looking out.
I'll do that here & there. :)

tarnoch 11-29-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smudgen (Post 1900066)
Hmmm , good looking out.
I'll do that here & there. :)

no problem bro, I mean, if you are in the mood to chat and you don't bother because you think no one is there ,thats a bit of a pisser right?Chat loses all around, I love when the place is hoppin' :wink::popcorn:

Blits30 11-29-2013 07:33 PM

Yeah..chat showes me no one is in all the time but when i enter chatters are in.

tarnoch 11-30-2013 10:08 PM

yep, just checked again , says chat is empty,log in and 3 are in barnseys, make sure to enter people, only way to be sure.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:39 PM.