Liveleak Forums

Liveleak Forums (http://forums.liveleak.com/index.php)
-   Misc (http://forums.liveleak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=252)
-   -   For Keith, cause the nob still can't multi quote (http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?t=99879)

pulpist 02-03-2013 04:02 AM

For Keith, cause the nob still can't multi quote
 
3 Attachment(s)
Watch carefully Keith OK?

First select all the posts you want to quote by clicking the Multi Quote button
They will change to YELLOW SCRIPT, with a RED background


Attachment 111148


Then click the Post Reply button...


Attachment 111149




It will open the Reply Box where you can add your posts to the selected quotes


Attachment 111150



Hit Submit Reply...Done

EDIT:...some fuckin' instructor you are pulp.

Keith, you can Quote multiple posts from different pages in the same thread, and the software will add them in the order that you selected them in the Reply box

smeblee 02-03-2013 04:08 AM

I have trouble embedding pics in the area where I want, and embedding gifs, properly. I don't see paper clip, when managing attachments.. Dan 123 helped me change my settings, but I forgot how to do it..lol

You may have even started that thread..?

noxomus 02-03-2013 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smeblee (Post 1736969)
I have trouble embedding pics in the area where I want, and embedding gifs, properly. I don't see paper clip, when managing attachments.. Dan 123 helped me change my settings, but I forgot how to do it..lol

You may have even started that thread..?

sorry man, forgot to answer you . . . .

two rules

1. the height or width can not be more than 99 pixels
2. it can not be more than 99K

thats it ;)

pulpist 02-03-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smeblee (Post 1736969)
I have trouble embedding pics in the area where I want, and embedding gifs, properly. I don't see paper clip, when managing attachments.. Dan 123 helped me change my settings, but I forgot how to do it..lol

You may have even started that thread..?

yeah Nox and I have both made threads on posting pics and gifs.

It's here somewhere in this section, but you can get off ya bum and go find it yourself :)


hahaha, you listened to Dan...WTF

lol

smeblee 02-03-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pulpist (Post 1737123)
yeah Nox and I have both made threads on posting pics and gifs.

Its here somewhere in this section, but you can get off ya bum and go find it yourself :)


hahaha, you listened to Dan...WTF

lol

Hey, Dan actually explained it, to the point I had paper clip, to manage files. It was not too tech savvy so I got scared and did not save.. I have not got my shit set up html or something..

pulpist 02-03-2013 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smeblee (Post 1737126)
Hey, Dan actually explained it, to the point I had paper clip, to manage files. It was not too tech savvy so I got scared and did not save.. I have not got my shit set up html or something..

WTF do you have it set to?...Pixies? fuckin magic Elves?..

This is the Internet son, get ya shit together! :)

dad61 02-03-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pulpist (Post 1736968)
Watch carefully Keith OK?

First select all the posts you want to quote by clicking the Multi Quote button
They will change to YELLOW SCRIPT, with a RED background


Attachment 111148


Then click the Post Reply button...


Attachment 111149




It will open the Reply Box where you can add your posts to the selected quotes


Attachment 111150



Hit Submit Reply...Done

EDIT:...some fuckin' instructor you are pulp.

Keith, you can Quote multiple posts from different pages in the same thread, and the software will add them in the order that you selected them in the Reply box

Quote:

Originally Posted by smeblee (Post 1736969)
I have trouble embedding pics in the area where I want, and embedding gifs, properly. I don't see paper clip, when managing attachments.. Dan 123 helped me change my settings, but I forgot how to do it..lol

You may have even started that thread..?

Quote:

Originally Posted by noxomus (Post 1736980)
sorry man, forgot to answer you . . . .

two rules

1. the height or width can not be more than 99 pixels
2. it can not be more than 99K

thats it ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pulpist (Post 1737123)
yeah Nox and I have both made threads on posting pics and gifs.

It's here somewhere in this section, but you can get off ya bum and go find it yourself :)


hahaha, you listened to Dan...WTF

lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by smeblee (Post 1737126)
Hey, Dan actually explained it, to the point I had paper clip, to manage files. It was not too tech savvy so I got scared and did not save.. I have not got my shit set up html or something..

Quote:

Originally Posted by pulpist (Post 1737131)
WTF do you have it set to?...Pixies? fuckin magic Elves?..

This is the Internet son, get ya shit together! :)

Can you 'splain that again Lucy?

smeblee 02-03-2013 12:57 PM

:whine: <---------me








:dur: <----------- me

gerryowen 02-03-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dad61 (Post 1737139)
Can you 'splain that again Lucy?

Can you type it again, just slow down a bit.

noxomus 02-03-2013 04:53 PM

3 Attachment(s)
First, you can post an animated gif by pointing to its location on the internet by klicking this button and entering the url

Attachment 111190

to attach an "animated" gif that is on your computer

two rules

1. the height or width of the gif can not be more than 99 pixels
2. it can not be more than 99K in file size

thats it ;)

Attachment 111188

Attachment 111189


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:07 AM.