Liveleak Forums

Liveleak Forums (http://forums.liveleak.com/index.php)
-   We love you too! (http://forums.liveleak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=261)
-   -   Yeah...well...so there. (http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?t=101093)

LL_Hayden 03-26-2013 03:34 PM

Yeah...well...so there.

Quote:

Hi Mod,

Tell your many online friends, that you all won and I lost.

To be a success here, you must debase yourself wholly and forget what basic moral principles the outside world live by. I am sure that you share the disgusting thoughts of those you have defended by infracting me, so I assume that I would hate you equally. Still, I know that you would have read and digested my 'trolling', just as you are now taking on board these words.

I hope LL continues to move in decline and that as old age creeps ever closer in your life, you regret your small part in allowing this den of hatred to have blossomed under you and the other mods' leadership; this website is no more than a virtual environment for abuse directed towards Islam, liberals, women and any other demographic not represented by the majority of male users. The comments you leave unpunished, compared to my 'trolling', show what really gets punished: honesty. That you would allow a user with a picture of a dildo fucking a copy of the Qur'an, saying borderline racist comments again and again -- and yet punish my comments towards people who have first insulted me, shows what a weak person you are. You are not objective, you are the same as the vicious hatemongers on here but with privilege. Think of the teenagers who are reading the comments you permit! Ha ha! Keep up the good work Mate. ;-)

Whatever you do in real life, know that it can only improve what you have achieved thus far. Pass on my contempt to your mod chums, and think on this for another 24 hours before forgetting about me forever, because I'll certainly do the same for you. Do not respond because I won't read it.

Goodbye,
He got caught making an account to flame people. Reading through it I guess he's a psychologist in real life. Or maybe not.

Bologna_Skins 03-26-2013 03:38 PM

Well, he has excellent grammar. It should serve him well on his next account. :D

keith moon 03-26-2013 03:40 PM

Go on, respond :)

ThisisnotChad 03-26-2013 03:57 PM

Who is that ?

BloodyPeasant 03-26-2013 08:43 PM

Interesting... Now how would this read if presumption were removed from the writing? The only line in the entire work that isn't making an assumption is 'Goodbye'. Oh... wait... I just thought about it and 'good bye' is a presumption of parting on amicable terms.

Smeg.

/

DontTreadOnMe2 03-26-2013 09:23 PM

Well that read better than -

"OMG, fags!"

Seriously, I miss Polo... he could type the wordy-est of comments and leave you wondering what hell he was trying to say....

Those were the days...

dan123 03-26-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DontTreadOnMe2 (Post 1767781)
Well that read better than -

"OMG, fags!"

Seriously, I miss Polo... he could type the wordy-est of comments and leave you wondering what hell he was trying to say....

Those were the days...

Yeah. Polo was bonkers but I miss trying to figure out if he approved or wanted to kill me, in reps. I always found it funny whatever his point was.

bran 03-26-2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keith moon (Post 1767606)
Go on, respond :)

hahahahah:worthy::worthy::worthy::popcorn:

Blits30 03-27-2013 07:48 AM

Some users do have retarded avatars a 13 year old would use to make a point.

smeblee 03-27-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

as old age creeps ever closer in your life, you regret your small part in allowing this den of hatred to have blossomed
I think we can all take a little something from that.

Quote:

and think on this for another 24 hours before forgetting about me forever
That was gold too, at least when I lose it, I am rational enough to know, nobody will give a fuck, not even for 24 seconds.