Liveleak Forums

Liveleak Forums (http://forums.liveleak.com/index.php)
-   Your News Headlines (http://forums.liveleak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Timothy Cunningham (http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?t=120737)

slacker- 02-27-2018 04:10 AM

Timothy Cunningham
 
Have you guys heard about the missing CDC worker? It's a big story here in Atlanta, but it's also made national news. This guy disappeared on February 12 after leaving work early, said he felt sick.

His car, keys, cell phone, wallet and credit cards were all found inside his house, along with his dog (who was ok and unharmed, but very hungry). His car was parked in his garage.

People are convinced it's some big conspiracy involving the CDC and government killing him bc he spoke out about flu vaccines, saying they might have contributed to the flu outbreak or something. I think they're nuts and watch too many movies.

This sounds to me like a suicide. :(

It's just weird to me how paranoid and ungrounded ppl are these days. Smh. The government is powerful but not THAT powerful smh.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/26/healt...tor/index.html

zero-g 02-27-2018 12:35 PM

Saw an article in passing but never really looked into it.
I don't think most people would just leave their dog behind like that without a note or telling somebody something, or asking someone to take care of the dog for a few days.

People are funny about pets like that.

and NOTHING would surprise me when it comes to government. The crazier the story the more likely it is to have some truth at the foundation I think sometimes.
Not saying that's what happened, but the government is definitely THAT powerful , don't kid yourself that they aren't.
:shifty:

Hope they find him one way or the other, nothing worse for a family than just not knowing.

BurntBulb 02-27-2018 03:06 PM

Been reading about him.
Is a little strange, especially with all his personal possessions left at his place.
He couldn't have gotten far, unless somebody helped him or took him.

you're in Atlanta...right,Slack?
Are they doing any ground searches near his residence?
Seems that would be a 1st step to try to find a body.
Any bodies of water near by?
They need to be searched too.

Doctors do have a higher rate of suicide and self-injury, so..........

slacker- 02-27-2018 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zero-g (Post 2302264)
Saw an article in passing but never really looked into it.
I don't think most people would just leave their dog behind like that without a note or telling somebody something, or asking someone to take care of the dog for a few days.

People are funny about pets like that.

and NOTHING would surprise me when it comes to government. The crazier the story the more likely it is to have some truth at the foundation I think sometimes.
Not saying that's what happened, but the government is definitely THAT powerful , don't kid yourself that they aren't.
:shifty:

Hope they find him one way or the other, nothing worse for a family than just not knowing.

he left the windows open (which his family says is extremely unlike him) and i think that's because he wanted to make sure people heard his dog barking/his dog had some air/maybe would be able to escape the house if need be.

plus, his family clearly loves and cares a lot about him and they talked to him all the time, so i think he knew it wouldn't be long before they went to go check up on him/his house and so, worse comes to worse, his dog would only be in there without him a few days.

also, if his family was religious or he just didn't wanna be known for suicide b/c of shame or something, he'd have maybe tried not to make it overly obvious.

his family mentioned he didn't sound normal the last few conversations they had and he'd been going through a lot of personal and professional problems.

even if the government is that powerful, i don't believe it is is that oppressive or thuggish. incompetent, yes, but i don't believe they have a bunch of hitmen waiting on call should the need ever arise lol. if they did, think about how many talking heads who are very critical of the government would be dead lol. and even if the government were like that, they wouldn't kill him AFTER he'd already told people the information lol, no sense in that, they'd just dismiss/discredit him, maybe have him fired.

him being some sort of whistle-blower about flu vaccines was apparently just a rumor, though, not true.

i just don't get why people automatically go the conspiracy route these days, instead of the most realistic/plausible explanation.

slacker- 02-27-2018 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurntBulb (Post 2302285)
Been reading about him.
Is a little strange, especially with all his personal possessions left at his place.
He couldn't have gotten far, unless somebody helped him or took him.

you're in Atlanta...right,Slack?
Are they doing any ground searches near his residence?
Seems that would be a 1st step to try to find a body.
Any bodies of water near by?
They need to be searched too.

Doctors do have a higher rate of suicide and self-injury, so..........

yeah, the fact that he left all his essentials at his place is why i think it was a suicide. if he'd left to start a new life, he'd have brought all that shit with him.

since his car was in the garage, we know that wherever he went, he didn't drive there himself. he either took an uber/lyft/other cab, got a ride from somebody or he walked. his phone probably holds clues to that (if he got a ride from someone, they'd have called or texted each other beforehand and if he took an uber/lyft, his last trip would show in the app i think) but i'm not sure if they're able to access it.

i actually don't know if they're doing ground searches, but in my experience, the atlanta police department is not that thorough. they don't pro-actively look for anyone, they just come when they're called and pay attention to what's in front of them.

slacker- 02-27-2018 11:28 PM

i just read he was recently passed up for a promotion.

BurntBulb 02-28-2018 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slacker- (Post 2302330)
i just read he was recently passed up for a promotion.

Saw that too.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/msn/m...say/ar-BBJFQrY

Seems they have been doing a local search.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/missing-c...164620103.html

Hope he didn't kill himself just because he didn't get the promotion

https://heavy.com/news/2018/02/timot...ta-flu-photos/

zero-g 02-28-2018 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slacker- (Post 2302309)
he left the windows open (which his family says is extremely unlike him) and i think that's because he wanted to make sure people heard his dog barking/his dog had some air/maybe would be able to escape the house if need be.

plus, his family clearly loves and cares a lot about him and they talked to him all the time, so i think he knew it wouldn't be long before they went to go check up on him/his house and so, worse comes to worse, his dog would only be in there without him a few days.

also, if his family was religious or he just didn't wanna be known for suicide b/c of shame or something, he'd have maybe tried not to make it overly obvious.

his family mentioned he didn't sound normal the last few conversations they had and he'd been going through a lot of personal and professional problems.

yeah, that all makes more sense when you put it all together like that
Quote:

even if the government is that powerful, i don't believe it is is that oppressive or thuggish. incompetent, yes, but i don't believe they have a bunch of hitmen waiting on call should the need ever arise lol. if they did, think about how many talking heads who are very critical of the government would be dead lol. and even if the government were like that, they wouldn't kill him AFTER he'd already told people the information lol, no sense in that, they'd just dismiss/discredit him, maybe have him fired.

him being some sort of whistle-blower about flu vaccines was apparently just a rumor, though, not true.

i just don't get why people automatically go the conspiracy route these days, instead of the most realistic/plausible explanation.
I was mostly joking about that, BUT ... :shifty::wink:

slacker- 02-28-2018 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurntBulb (Post 2302334)
Saw that too.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/msn/m...say/ar-BBJFQrY

Seems they have been doing a local search.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/missing-c...164620103.html

Hope he didn't kill himself just because he didn't get the promotion

https://heavy.com/news/2018/02/timot...ta-flu-photos/

Yeah and he told his neighbor to erase his number, which is very odd!

If he did kill himself (and it's looking that way) i doubt it was about just the promotion, his family said he was having some personal and professional problems, so it was probably all of that and then not getting the promotion was just what pushed him over the edge.

ericredbeard 02-28-2018 07:25 AM

Maybe he just fell into a giant blender at a party.

Did he have a lot of neat stuff? When is the estate sale?

Just trying to find the silver lining here...


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:56 PM.