Liveleak Forums

Liveleak Forums (http://forums.liveleak.com/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.liveleak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   Comment moderators needed! (http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?t=85086)

LL_Hayden 09-16-2011 10:45 PM

Comment moderators needed!

Hi all,

Some of you may have noticed me mumbling about the way comment numbers are going through the roof, if not...well...we're getting a HUGE increase in comments month on month and as a result the mod team really can't keep up.

As a result we're looking to our members for some help in the form of comment moderators. If you're a regular on the main site and enjoy trawling through the comments then comment moderation won't get in the way at all. You won't be responsible for approving or moderating videos, dealing with support issues, or anything like that. All you have to do is remove comments you find that are in serious breach of our rules for an admin to review.

We don't have any criteria for mods regarding your political or religious views all we ask is that you can remain impartial in your moderating regardless of how passionate you might be in debate as a member.

All comment moderators will remain absolutely anonymous to other members of the site and only admins will see the moderation you carry out with your account.

If you'd like to help us out (and you would REALLY be helping us out) please drop me a line so we can have a chat. Please remember that when we ask for new mods I tend to get a ton of replies ranging from serious inquiries through to...less serious inquiries so if I'm really slow in getting back to some of you or somehow don't reply please forgive me.

Cheers

Hayden

htos1 09-17-2011 02:04 PM

I'd love this gig,but I would rather live in the UK for that,at the main array site/location.I'm sure you'll be swamped with applicants.

ModusOP 09-17-2011 03:15 PM

Yeah I was thinking the other day that it seemed as though lots more people are commenting on vids, it's a lot easier to track your comments and replies to your comments since the new version of LL was created and that prob has a lot to do with it.

dad61 09-17-2011 04:17 PM

Can I call them dumbasses if I volunteer? Or do you at least have a "dumbass" category? I'll fill it up :wink:

IUSAI 09-17-2011 04:21 PM

I'm not doing it, Bran told me just yesterday in chat that it would be frowned upon if I followed Akolade around on the main site, deleting all of his comments. ...there goes my motivation.

bran 09-17-2011 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IUSAI (Post 1353450)
I'm not doing it, Bran told me just yesterday in chat that it would be frowned upon if I followed Akolade around on the main site, deleting all of his comments. ...there goes my motivation.

grass!:moon::moon:

Shadow_Sniper 09-17-2011 07:30 PM

I wanna do it *load shotgun*

moefugger 09-17-2011 08:47 PM

I would like to help in the main site.

Shadow_Sniper 09-17-2011 09:29 PM

Seriously who doesnt wish remove those annoying spam comments or the trolling bullshit thats rotting the main site.

Not on a moderator prespective I mean as common LiveLeaker

gwarr 09-17-2011 10:15 PM

comment moderator

I humbly submit my application for this position(seriously) and i wont even charge you by the hour(joke)