Liveleak Forums

Liveleak Forums (http://forums.liveleak.com/index.php)
-   Europe (http://forums.liveleak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Tommy Robinson. (http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?t=119710)

snipershot 05-05-2017 01:32 PM

Tommy Robinson.
 
The kid deserves his own thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A

Working class england speaks through him.

seanjo 05-05-2017 01:42 PM

He's got bollocks that's for sure, he's assaulted on an almost daily basis.

Yorkie 05-05-2017 06:42 PM

Man after my own heart

bran 05-05-2017 06:52 PM

Hes not racist..that surprised me..seems ok..except for the thug bit..but if he stays like he is?...Nice.

snipershot 05-05-2017 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bran (Post 2272517)
Hes not racist..that surprised me..seems ok..except for the thug bit..but if he stays like he is?...Nice.

There is the truth, then there are the lies.

If problems dont get fixed they keep producing symptoms.
You give them an inch, they take a mile.

Turning our hospitality and tolerance into a noose.

I never saw the edl as a solution, just a symptom, and i said as much here, often. But the forum is wiped pre 2015 so we dont have the luxury of comments of the time.

p.s its never been about colour of skin. Its always been about content of character.

seanjo 05-05-2017 08:32 PM

Let us remember, Tommy Robinson started his journey because of Moslems burning remembrance day poppies.

seanjo 05-05-2017 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snipershot (Post 2272526)

p.s its never been about colour of skin. Its always been about content of character.

It's about culture.

Sportster 05-05-2017 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanjo (Post 2272533)
It's about culture.

It's about fundamentally changing the make-up of the UK from a white Christian nation to a multicultural cesspool.
"Labour sent out ‘search parties’ for immigrants to get them to come to the UK, Lord Mandelson has admitted.
You're immigration policy is driven by a gay jew who has a seat in your House of Lords. Make no mistake about it, despite all the glib chatter, that's exactly what the objective is. Sleep well

bran 05-05-2017 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snipershot (Post 2272526)
There is the truth, then there are the lies.

If problems dont get fixed they keep producing symptoms.
You give them an inch, they take a mile.

Turning our hospitality and tolerance into a noose.

I never saw the edl as a solution, just a symptom, and i said as much here, often. But the forum is wiped pre 2015 so we dont have the luxury of comments of the time.

p.s its never been about colour of skin. Its always been about content of character.

Agreed.

TheEngineer 05-06-2017 12:09 AM

It and will only continue until the UK sacks up and stops the PC bullshit and start kicking ass instead of kissing ass ...

The Muslims have no respect for you ... and that's fucking sad ...

they're going to take over your country if you don't do something about this ...


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:08 AM.