Liveleak Forums

Liveleak Forums (http://forums.liveleak.com/index.php)
-   On Topic Discussion (http://forums.liveleak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   The Palestians solution - an honest answer (http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?t=99698)

Skwint_hed 01-27-2013 07:25 AM

The Palestians solution - an honest answer

Forget all the usuall arguments back and forth back and forth

Look at the future

where does it go - where do you stand?

There are a few options

Remain as is - not great for anyone involved really

2 State solution - difficult but my option - I have stated this previous.

Kick the Palestinians out - where to? do you support ethnic cleansing?

Swallow them up into Israel - this then goes 2 ways - full rights or and Apartheid subjugated state - would you support this for others?

full rights in Israel could mean them winning a general election in future, subjugated rights would make it like South Africa in the 80;s - like fascists

I just want to see where the truth lies in your opinion

if you see another solution please tell me

seanjo 01-27-2013 09:07 AM

Peace and two states is the only real solution the killing and violence must stop, then pressure can be put on the Israeli authorities to stop building...it is not going to happen any other way, while the Islamic zealots attack Israel, Israel will carry on building, they have been bitten already by these people.

Stop killing
Stop building
Peace.

figatova 01-27-2013 09:41 AM

A two-State solution is very easy.

-Israel should withdraw from the illegally occupied Palestinian territory.
-Israel should stop the building of illegal settlements on Palestinian land.
-Israel should stop the military siege and blockade of Palestinian territories.
-Israel should stop the apartheid-like regime and barbaric oppression of Palestinians.
-A Palestinian State should be recognised just like an Israeli State is recognised, what's otherwise known as a two-State solution.
-Borders should be defined.

Unfortunately Israel won't agree to any of the above and it has the full backing of the US veto and diplomatic power to make sure none of the above changes so that a peaceful resolution remains a pipe dream.

Skwint_hed 01-27-2013 12:10 PM

i want to see freejays answer

figatova 01-27-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skwint_hed (Post 1731849)
i want to see freejays answer

He's answered that question before. He's against a two-State solution and wants Palestine wiped off the face of the Earth. He considers Palestinians as some sort of subhuman species.

dan123 01-27-2013 12:20 PM

I don't think there is a realistic answer mate. Not within our lifetime unless one destroys the other, before we die.

ericredbeard 01-27-2013 03:12 PM

Peace is about both parties' willingness to live in peace with the other as much as it is about land. Wanting a future which erases the other party entirely more than wanting peace guarantees war. The end of Islamic jihad against Israel's existence in any form is a necessary pillar of peace which has been missing from the beginning, and is missing today.

samwise 01-27-2013 03:24 PM

There is no peace with these animals.
Leave them to themselves and they kill each other.
There is something really wrong with these people and I'm thinking the best thing for the world is to round them all up and shoot them into deep space.

marinemom 01-27-2013 03:32 PM

Different answer from all of the above:

Give Gaza to Egypt with full control and sovereignty.

West Bank: Negotiate an agreement with Jordan. (It was theirs before the 1967 war.) Some territory for Israel, some territory for Jordan.

ericredbeard 01-28-2013 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marinemom (Post 1732019)
Different answer from all of the above:

Give Gaza to Egypt with full control and sovereignty.

West Bank: Negotiate an agreement with Jordan. (It was theirs before the 1967 war.) Some territory for Israel, some territory for Jordan.

Purely on the basis of land ownership, I think you've got a workable plan there!

Only problem is that the Arab governments, including Egypt and Jordan, use the plight of the Palestinians to disadvantage Israel in the neverending PR war, so they would probably not agree to take responsibility for Palestinians...instead leaving them to continue the "humanitarian tragedy". Once again, peace is not the goal of the islamic Faithful.