Liveleak Forums

Liveleak Forums (http://forums.liveleak.com/index.php)
-   LL Chat Support (http://forums.liveleak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=246)
-   -   Chat.. (http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?t=113963)

RandyLeavins 01-24-2015 04:09 AM

Cannot log in. Used to be I could be logged into the front page, click the chat link, click a room to enter, and boom, I was in.

Now, I get a prompt to enter my log in details again, and am then told:

invalid username/password.

I'm sure it will all be worked out though.

theblue8 01-24-2015 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLFM_3 (Post 2116223)
Bear with us guys! Chats being worked on but will be back up and running asap.

You're not gonna sell me on that one, pal. I worked all week and expect to act like a degenerate on the weekends via LL chat. There should exist some form of compensation for weekends like this on LL. Like, pay us to stay sorta thingy.....:)

theblue8 01-24-2015 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandyLeavins (Post 2116334)
I'm sure it will all be worked out though.

Your mom's gonna be worked out, if you know what I'm sayun'....:wink:

whatduh 01-24-2015 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theblue8 (Post 2116338)
You're not gonna sell me on that one, pal. I worked all week and expect to act like a degenerate on the weekends via LL chat. There should exist some form of compensation for weekends like this on LL. Like, pay us to stay sorta thingy.....:)

Call me 555-142-5555 ask for Amanda

RandyLeavins 01-24-2015 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theblue8 (Post 2116340)
Your mom's gonna be worked out, if you know what I'm sayun'....:wink:

Yikes!

Will I have to call you daddy, and if so, do you plan on giving an ample allowance?



I mean.........

theblue8 01-24-2015 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandyLeavins (Post 2116342)
Yikes!

Will I have to call you daddy, and if so, do you plan on giving an ample allowance?



I mean.........

Please submit your resume for review and your compensation will be addressed. :D

RandyLeavins 01-24-2015 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theblue8 (Post 2116348)
Please submit your resume for review and your compensation will be addressed. :D

OK.

Well, I have a lot of habits that need constant feeding. Well, that's about it really.


I'm open to PayPal. Should speed things up nicely!

whatduh 01-24-2015 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandyLeavins (Post 2116349)
OK.

Well, I have a lot of habits that need constant feeding. Well, that's about it really.


I'm open to PayPal. Should speed things up nicely!

Are you upstairs, downstairs or walk through?

Blue gets blind sided sometimes.

RandyLeavins 01-24-2015 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatduh (Post 2116350)
Are you upstairs, downstairs or walk through.

Blue gets blind sided sometimes.

I'm EVERYWHERE!

Je Suis la Vent!

theblue8 01-24-2015 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandyLeavins (Post 2116352)
I'm EVERYWHERE!

Je Suis la Vent!

Is that register overhead or floor level?:confused:


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:34 AM.