Liveleak Forums

Liveleak Forums (http://forums.liveleak.com/index.php)
-   Political thought / philosophy (http://forums.liveleak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Do Republicans and pedophile priests share the same vile sexual morality. (http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?t=120475)

Greatest I am 11-21-2017 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke (Post 2295192)
However, to ignore the fact that Democrats and Jews have done the same and far more obnoxiously, is both morally and intellectually dishonest and cowardly ethically and morally.

You might be right but I cannot agree without a particular example.

Regards
DL

Paul Parnitzke 11-21-2017 06:04 PM

As I was saying....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatest I am (Post 2295193)
You might be right but I cannot agree without a particular example.

Regards
DL

I am correct.
A particular example?
There are just so many of them:
Bill Clinton, Epstein's Pedophile island, Dershowitz, Weinstein, Franken, Rose, Polanski, etc,
ad nauseum.
See:
https://www.theatlantic.com/entertai...crimes/545729/
and:
https://nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-se...ffrey-epstein/
and:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/01...in-more-light/
and:
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...legations.html
and:
http://people.com/celebrity/harvey-w...z-de-la-huerta
and:
http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leean...or-al-franken/
and:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sen-al-...d-allegations/
and:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...74d_story.html
and:
https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ha...ations-n822691
and:
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...htmlstory.html
and:
http://ew.com/movies/2017/10/02/roma...-case-comment/
and, lastly but very far from least, in summation, the truthful and factual
"ad nauseum":
https://nationalvanguard.org/2017/11...ustrial-scale/

Greatest I am 11-21-2017 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke (Post 2295194)
I am correct.
A particular example?
There are just so many of them:
Bill Clinton, Epstein's Pedophile island, Dershowitz, Weinstein, Franken, Rose, Polanski, etc, ad nauseum.

Quite a reading list that you assume I will read with the same moral view as yours.

Your ad nauseum is proper as the topic at hand applies to all tribes regardless of their title or brand.

How the guilty or accused reacts is my primary focus. The more right wing the person, both politically and religiously, the more they seem to deny and lash out at their accusers and I think that is due to the tribal effects.

That is spoken of in this link in the first 10/15 minutes or so. It centers on peer/tribal pressure and false guilt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLulcfyqrc0

Regards
DL

BurntBulb 11-22-2017 12:50 AM

Haven't you guy noticed something. you're on an irrelevant, ignored, and damaged forum.
Thus, by extension, your words are irrelevant, ignored, and damaged.
We long term users, have seen many pseudo-intellectuals, quasi-moralist, social-relativist espousing self-absorbed diatribes such as you two.

we know better than to listen to the likes of you two.

radgy 11-22-2017 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurntBulb (Post 2295239)
Haven't you guy noticed something. you're on an irrelevant, ignored, and damaged forum.
Thus, by extension, your words are irrelevant, ignored, and damaged.
We long term users, have seen many pseudo-intellectuals, quasi-moralist, social-relativist espousing self-absorbed diatribes such as you two.

we know better than to listen to the likes of you two.

Lmfao 😜

Paul Parnitzke 11-22-2017 06:46 PM

Sure Chimp.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BurntBulb (Post 2295239)
Haven't you guy noticed something. you're on an irrelevant, ignored, and damaged forum.
Thus, by extension, your words are irrelevant, ignored, and damaged.
We long term users, have seen many pseudo-intellectuals, quasi-moralist, social-relativist espousing self-absorbed diatribes such as you two.

we know better than to listen to the likes of you two.

Bananas!

Paul Parnitzke 11-22-2017 06:47 PM

Me too!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by radgy (Post 2295269)
Lmfao 😜

At such chimps!

Paul Parnitzke 11-22-2017 06:55 PM

Then why did you single out Christians and Republicans?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatest I am (Post 2295199)
Quite a reading list that you assume I will read with the same moral view as yours.

Your ad nauseum is proper as the topic at hand applies to all tribes regardless of their title or brand.

How the guilty or accused reacts is my primary focus. The more right wing the person, both politically and religiously, the more they seem to deny and lash out at their accusers and I think that is due to the tribal effects.

That is spoken of in this link in the first 10/15 minutes or so. It centers on peer/tribal pressure and false guilt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLulcfyqrc0

Regards
DL

Indeed, as my moral view is consistent and it rejects all such lying hypocrisy,
unlike your own false "presumptions" and "assumptions".
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....4&postcount=12

That is my "primary focus" and not just the "reactions of the accused or guilty".
I disagree with your assumptions regarding just right-wingers, as such "tribalism"
is in all peoples.
The Whole Truth and the actual facts are what really matters not just any "reactions"
to it or them.

3rd3y3 12-02-2017 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke (Post 2295191)
Not being critical in your thinking, when three eye is one to talk! Lol! :)
Whine about the mote in another's eye, whilst there is a telephone pole in one's own.
Bias is inherent to being human. It is the Maya of dualism. SO Metaphysics vs MOQ.

cool gibberish, bro

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke (Post 2295192)
However, to ignore the fact that Democrats and Jews have done the same and far more obnoxiously,
is both morally and intellectually dishonest and cowardly ethically and morally. Free Will and the act of choosing to be good or evil is a human problem not limited to: politics, race, or culture, or party, at all.
Truth alone is moral. Anything less is immoral at worst or amoral at best, as is Nature's God of Cosmos.

words...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke (Post 2295287)
Indeed, as my moral view is consistent and it rejects all such lying hypocrisy,
unlike your own false "presumptions" and "assumptions".
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....4&postcount=12

That is my "primary focus" and not just the "reactions of the accused or guilty".
I disagree with your assumptions regarding just right-wingers, as such "tribalism"
is in all peoples.
The Whole Truth and the actual facts are what really matters not just any "reactions"
to it or them.

sticky fingazz has a better manifesto


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rsGh1dnYDk

3rd3y3 12-02-2017 10:27 PM

not to derail the thread, yo

you ever check out the kid sniffer creepy uncle joe biden compilations?


greatest i'm a primate?


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:12 PM.