Liveleak Forums

Liveleak Forums (http://forums.liveleak.com/index.php)
-   Liveleak Meet-ups (http://forums.liveleak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=217)
-   -   New Zealand/Aussie Meetup (http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?t=98148)

Velhalla 11-26-2012 01:22 AM

New Zealand/Aussie Meetup
 
I was thinking a solstice party on December the 21st. I'll be in Auckland but may hop over to the big island.

Kristen213 11-26-2012 02:14 AM

I think you'd get more positive response if you worded it differently.

Velhalla 11-26-2012 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kristen213 (Post 1686465)
I think you'd get more positive response if you worded it differently.

I only know of 2 LLers from New Zealand and tickets from AU to NZ are almost as expensive as NZ to U.S..Just throwing it out there if someone wants to meet up.

l8rm8e 11-26-2012 03:01 AM

It's nearly impossible to get flights on/off this island around Xmas ... and even if you do ... it's 10 times the regular price.

Cool idea though ... enjoy.

Velhalla 11-26-2012 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l8rm8e (Post 1686507)
It's nearly impossible to get flights on/off this island around Xmas ... and even if you do ... it's 10 times the regular price.

Cool idea though ... enjoy.

I'll be there from the 11th of Dec. to the 18th of January, Im gonna try to hit up Vulpine see if he wants to do a yoursay or 2.

Kristen213 11-26-2012 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velhalla (Post 1686428)
I was thinking a solstice party on December the 21st. I'll be in Auckland but may hop over to the big island.

See, I told you if you worded it different you'd get a better response. :pfft:

smeblee 11-26-2012 06:40 AM

I'm not far for from Melbourne..

Yorkie 11-26-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smeblee (Post 1686584)
I'm not far for from Melbourne..

Don't do it :D

lipskip 11-26-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smeblee (Post 1686584)
I'm not far for from Melbourne..

He'll rape you.

Watch your ass bud.

UKatheist 11-26-2012 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smeblee (Post 1686584)
I'm not far for from Melbourne..

If you could be so kind, could you kidnap him and dump him in the middle of Simpson desert, a vast quantity of ale in the tins of your choice plus tickets to next years footy final will be made available to you.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:53 PM.