Liveleak Forums

Liveleak Forums (http://forums.liveleak.com/index.php)
-   LiveLeaker's Art (http://forums.liveleak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Cristina Guggeri Crap Art Leaders ....yuk (http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?t=113835)

Sea3 01-15-2015 06:24 PM

Cristina Guggeri Crap Art Leaders ....yuk
 
World leaders imagined on toilet
Italian artist aims to humanize political and religious figures by photoshopping them onto crappers

Read more: World leaders imagined on toilet | The Times of Israel http://www.timesofisrael.com/world-l...#ixzz3OuqC26fG



Sea3 01-15-2015 06:25 PM

Muchas gracias Cristina....thanks to you, now I know, that the world leaders are human ....... :puke:

Tinbuk3 01-15-2015 06:55 PM

Where are the Muslim leaders shitting down a hole in the floor .. what, no prophet in it?

ThisisnotChad 01-15-2015 06:55 PM

Damn Merkels got some big ass legs.

dan123 01-15-2015 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThisisnotChad (Post 2113318)
Damn Merkels got some big ass legs.

On the left......



...or for the full...... Horror....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=500_1387458071

Sea3 01-15-2015 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinbuk3 (Post 2113317)
Where are the Muslim leaders shitting down a hole in the floor .. no prophet in it?

EXACTLY!!! :wink:

Sea3 01-15-2015 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan123 (Post 2113329)
On the left......



...or for the full...... Horror....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=500_1387458071

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...FJ16pV-19WIhGa

Tinbuk3 01-15-2015 08:52 PM

I'd post the Hilary bust but I haven't eaten yet.

Sea3 01-15-2015 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinbuk3 (Post 2113359)
I'd post the Hilary bust but I haven't eaten yet.

lolz...

Private-Parts 01-15-2015 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea3 (Post 2113310)
Muchas gracias Cristina....thanks to you, now I know, that the world leaders are human ....... :puke:

Why would you thank an Italian in Spanish... or gibberish rather?? :confused:


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:40 PM.