Liveleak Forums

Liveleak Forums (http://forums.liveleak.com/index.php)
-   Europe (http://forums.liveleak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   France (http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?t=119644)

Aquina1300 04-23-2017 08:48 PM

France

Looks like France is voting to make terrorism a part of daily life.

Good luck with that.

Yorkie 04-23-2017 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquina1300 (Post 2270970)

Good luck with that.

Terrorism is a part of daily life already isn't it?

seanjo 04-23-2017 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquina1300 (Post 2270970)

Good luck with that.

This isn't the presidential election, this is the election to choose the two candidates that will stand for president.

Right now Le pen and Macron are looking like the two to go forward.

Private-Parts 04-24-2017 12:04 AM

:lolz:

Daveypoo 04-24-2017 01:14 AM

Yeah, Le Pen and Macron. And the votes they recieved... it's really close between the two. I hope Le Pen wins ultimately but I won't get my hopes up. A fuckton of French people are happy for Islamic terrorism to be a part of daily life, so obviously a lot will never even consider voting for Le Pen.

Sportster 04-24-2017 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daveypoo (Post 2271007)
Yeah, Le Pen and Macron. And the votes they recieved... it's really close between the two. I hope Le Pen wins ultimately but I won't get my hopes up. A fuckton of French people are happy for Islamic terrorism to be a part of daily life, so obviously a lot will never even consider voting for Le Pen.

I'm pretty sure that was the Smurf's point as well

Bashman 04-24-2017 01:20 AM

This election, as with our own recent life/death election, will determine the fate of France. Whether France lives free, or goes muslim dhimmi bitch and dies.

Aquina1300 04-24-2017 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanjo (Post 2270993)
This isn't the presidential election, this is the election to choose the two candidates that will stand for president.

Right now Le pen and Macron are looking like the two to go forward.

And it looks like the other candidates, except for Melenchon, are endorsing Macron. It looks like their supporters will mostly unite behind Macron.

Aquina1300 04-24-2017 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bashman (Post 2271010)
This election, as with our own recent life/death election, will determine the fate of France. Whether France lives free, or goes muslim dhimmi bitch and dies.

There wasn't really much of a chance that Islam wasn't going to win in the end. Whatever "the west" is right now, and that's open to a lot of debate, it's certainly not interested in it's own continued existence ya know, other than a relative direction, based on a biased cartography that places Europe in the center of maps.

I'm still hoping Trump can turn it around and we can really win again.

the demon 04-24-2017 06:09 AM

I haven't even really bothered to look into the candidates until recently. It would be nice to see Le Pen win, but there isn't a chance in hell. A majority of the other candidates supporters will go toward Macron and his wide open door immigration policies, he seems really cozy with Merkel.

Apparently, France hasn't had enough multiculturalism yet to provoke true change. The French truly are a tolerant people. So tolerant, they would practically give up their culture, pride and national identity. Because patriotism and love of country is bad mmmkay. Only racists and bigots believe such things.