Liveleak Forums

Liveleak Forums (http://forums.liveleak.com/index.php)
-   Music (http://forums.liveleak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Goodbye Hip (http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?t=118370)

BlurryBigfoot 08-21-2016 05:45 AM

Goodbye Hip
 
The Tragicallly Hip played their last concert tonight. It was a tough one. The lead singer has incurable brain cancer and just put off a 3 hour concert and shut the country down. If you grew up in Canada then every party you've attended over the past 30 years has had at least one Hip tune.

DontTreadOnMe2 08-21-2016 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlurryBigfoot (Post 2241246)
The Tragicallly Hip played their last concert tonight. It was a tough one. The lead singer has incurable brain cancer and just put off a 3 hour concert and shut the country down. If you grew up in Canada then every party you've attended over the past 30 years has had at least one Hip tune.

Sad news.

I have hear them many many years ago..

Oh and good to see u BBF.

Smudgen 08-21-2016 03:19 PM

That sucks & is sad shit.

That's rough for the fella.

BlurryBigfoot 08-21-2016 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DontTreadOnMe2 (Post 2241256)
Sad news.

I have hear them many many years ago..

Oh and good to see u BBF.

Cheers likewise DTOM

BlurryBigfoot 08-21-2016 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smudgen (Post 2241259)
That sucks & is sad shit.

That's rough for the fella.

Really good guy too.

I figure the key to living forever is to be an arsehole lol

the demon 08-21-2016 07:35 PM

Cheers to 'em. Didn't even know who they were until someone mentioned them a couple weeks ago. Don't even remember who that was. Checked them out, i fucking dug it. Started wondering why i hadn't heard of them before.

BlurryBigfoot 08-22-2016 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the demon (Post 2241278)
Cheers to 'em. Didn't even know who they were until someone mentioned them a couple weeks ago. Don't even remember who that was. Checked them out, i fucking dug it. Started wondering why i hadn't heard of them before.

It was always a mystery to us why they didn't catch on everywhere else.

Celine Dion, Bryan Adams, Nickleback and Justin Beiber all get world famous and the Hip, who are better than them all never really took off.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:05 AM.