Liveleak Forums

Liveleak Forums (http://forums.liveleak.com/index.php)
-   Liveleak Meet-ups (http://forums.liveleak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=217)
-   -   Passport at the ready Englishman.... (http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?t=103896)

peekay 07-24-2013 10:13 PM

Passport at the ready Englishman....
 
Liveleaks favourite L.A. Woman(Kristen) has decided to bless us poor Weegies with her graceful and esteemed regal presence on a date yet to be decided but the big day will be between 5th-24th August. Any of the usual Manchester lot, indeed all other hangers-on, are cordially invited to this festive occasion.

If anyone wishes to doff their caps and tug their forelocks any assistance that may be required regarding a pad for the duration may be directed at myself.

R.S.V.P

gabbyuk 07-24-2013 10:27 PM

sounds cool, count me in

peekay 07-24-2013 10:55 PM

I've just had a wee shufty and the weekend of the 17th/18th August looks about right. Any problems with that K let me know and equally if that's OK by you let me know.

Kristen213 07-24-2013 10:59 PM

The weekend of the 17-18th sounds great! It looks like Glasgow is only an hour from Edinburgh, that's close.

bran 07-24-2013 11:31 PM

We cant...me sister and her grandkids are down...then we got Keith....
sorry Kristen..would have loved to meet yer..a bit short notice..

Kristen213 07-24-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bran (Post 1835136)
We cant...me sister and her grandkids are down...then we got Keith....
sorry Kristen..would have loved to meet yer..a bit short notice..

Aww, that's too bad. But fyi, I will be doing a whistle stop tour. If someone whistles, I will stop. ;)

peekay 07-25-2013 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kristen213 (Post 1835121)
The weekend of the 17-18th sounds great! It looks like Glasgow is only an hour from Edinburgh, that's close.

40 minutes. I can be out my bed and in Embra within 1 1/2

Quote:

Originally Posted by bran (Post 1835136)
We cant...me sister and her grandkids are down...then we got Keith....
sorry Kristen..would have loved to meet yer..a bit short notice..

Quell surprise!

Kristen213 07-25-2013 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peekay (Post 1835150)
40 minutes. I can be out my bed and in Embra within 1 1/2



Quell surprise!

Embra, lol, I had to google that. Not sure whether to take the Silver Shadow or the utility van, decisions decisions. :D

peekay 07-25-2013 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kristen213 (Post 1835160)
Embra, lol, I had to google that. Not sure whether to take the Silver Shadow or the utility van, decisions decisions. :D

Is the Embra hubby not telling you to stay away from the Weegies?

Kristen213 07-25-2013 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peekay (Post 1835185)
Is the Embra hubby not telling you to stay away from the Weegies?

He was born in Glasgow. You'll never be able to tell now, he lost his beautiful accent. :(


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:10 AM.