View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 08:11 PM   #44
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Like I said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
I dont support israel because i hate some of the actors involved, but israel exists either way.

The muslim world combined failed to wipe out israel, i dont see any basement dwelling nazi doing any better. But grats on being on the same page as radical islam.

Talking with jew haters is like trying to talk with dyed in the wool white power racists who think if your skin isnt white you are sub human. I understand that all groups dont have the intellect or the motivation to leave their bubble of hate, nobody really likes leaving their comfort zone.

My commiserations...
No one questions the fact that the Zionist state of Israel exists, but, only that it has
"any right to exist" and of which it actually does not.

It would not and could not exist without massive support from both the West and most especially by and from the USA.
The whole UN is not "radical Islam" and they agree with me on many such points and all under the "rule of law".
See:
https://www.globalresearch.ca/palest...f-mute/5601586

The only one "living in such a bubble of hate and lying hypocrisy" are all such Israel apologists just like yourself.
Dr. heal thyself.
The actual "racist supremacist and hater" is admittedly just yourself and as is most obvious to see from your post.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 01-11-2018 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Added link.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote