View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 07:50 PM   #49
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
In light of the history of the world and its peoples, the 1400 years of genocide, conquest, and jihad waged by Muslims against all of their neighbors, and the current atrocities committed by peoples across the globe, your focused, disproportionate concern for the rights of the Palestinian Arabs is the 'irrelevant drivel'.
Nope.

It is not my "focused disproportionate concern" for "anyone".
That is all just "irrelevant drivel".
I am "anti-Tyranny", period.
Regardless of ANY "source".

What is "irrelevant drivel" is your own "focused disproportionate concern" and "support"
for "the dispossession, murder, and the theft of the lands of the Palestinians by Zionists",
and "all paid for" by the West and by the taxpayers of the United States, and of which is
not in the actual best interests of neither the West nor the USA.

That is the "real reason" for both the 9/11 and all the other continued "terror attacks" against the USA and the West since then, and it is all actually since 1948.
The Muslims are NOT really attacking us both because of our FREEDOM. Right?
No!
Only true morons could believe any such blatantly false lies and all such hypocrisy.
It is the "unconditional support" of Zionist Israel and Islamic "terrorism" is the duly expected and is the most likely "blow-back" from it all since 1948.
See:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/i-remember-911/
and:
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Stay_out_of_Tall_Buildings

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 01-12-2018 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Added links.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote