View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 03:36 AM   #13
James-T-Kirk
LiveLeaker

James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!
Points: 82,709,677, Level: 100 Points: 82,709,677, Level: 100 Points: 82,709,677, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLFM_3 View Post
You can select the categories but that doesn't mean they'll automatically be placed there. Maybe the mod that approved your upload shifted things around a bit and thought it was best placed in another section. I see the item you mean and yes it's now in the category you chose.

What's that bit about who's fault it is all about? And kiss your arse? Why would we do that.
Never mind the last part, I was mistaken , I'm a little tired and " edgy " today :-)

Another question. In 07 I went to graceland and took a bunch of photos. I know elvis and graceland are copy righted. If I make a slideshow and upload it, will it be rejected on the grounds of copyright. I took the photos, they're not copied from anywhere.
James-T-Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote