View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 06:14 PM   #21
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
I do agree with you on most of that but the "secular" part.
Christianity is inherently egalitarian and anti-intellectual.
It is anti-evolutionary and pro-dysgenic and is primitive.

A true Cosmotheism is superior to it in very many ways.
oh for Pete's sake, you're a stringer together of words with no substance.

There's a heckuvalot of good in Christianity, in it's actual moral teachings, the same as there is in Judaism.

But since you can't Judaism so much, let pull a fast one on you and tell you why Judaism is better than the Christianity of your secular parents that resulted in a "cosmotheist" malignant narcissist like yourself.

Judaism believes that educating a child is as important as giving a child food and shelter. yep, they believe that. Show me a demographic of Christians who ever revere education to that degree.

Secondly, Judaism has all these sets of laws..Mosaic and some others....and guess what.....to be an observant Jew, you have to follow the laws to the letter or have a good reason not to. So Jews spend a lot of time arguing the ins and outs of religious laws and practices. Show me a Christian church that trains their kids to be lawyers like that!!!

Also, Christians have this weird idea that poverty equals virtue and wealth is evil. Eye of the needle, a camel and the widow's mite stuff. So what do Christians do? They ignore the reality of how economics work and pretend resources are unlimited until some nice environmental wackos comes along and tells them the sky is falling, they they go around do all sorts of meaningless rituals pretending they're making a difference and holding the sky up.

So ya wanna know why Jews succeed disproportionately? They raise lawyers and we raise numbskulls that thinks the most crucial thing to human existence is what they feel in their heart.
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote