View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 03:49 PM   #23
SHUTUPANDTHINK
random internet guy

SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!
Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100 Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100 Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinbuk3 View Post
I do like that LCR .. may pick one up and a some fast load clips.
I got the LCR in .357, it's a pocket cannon. Simple reliable affordable. Of course there is the added benefit of being able to shoot .38 Special from it as well. The Bodyguard doesn't offer a .357 variant. When you've only got five shots I prefer them to be more powerful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinbuk3 View Post
The S&W is looking better after seeing how the chamber is released.
In my opinion the top release is only helpful if you are left handed. As it could snag on the pocket you are trying to pull it from and release the cylinder.

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. ~Theodore Roosevelt ~
SHUTUPANDTHINK is offline   Reply With Quote