View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 02:28 PM   #52
PauloPete
FNG

PauloPete is a forum GOD!!PauloPete is a forum GOD!!PauloPete is a forum GOD!!PauloPete is a forum GOD!!PauloPete is a forum GOD!!PauloPete is a forum GOD!!PauloPete is a forum GOD!!PauloPete is a forum GOD!!PauloPete is a forum GOD!!PauloPete is a forum GOD!!PauloPete is a forum GOD!!
Points: 54,370,063, Level: 100 Points: 54,370,063, Level: 100 Points: 54,370,063, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
yeah i just saw it too. pretty good. One of QTs better films of this century.

3 hours long though.
i agree but i didnt see a prob with the length. id honestly rather him do a long picture than break it down into two fucking parts like he did in kill bill.

did anybody bring an extra bag?

very unexpected cameo, and alot of good laughs all around- alot funnier than any of his other films- considering how violent it is.
ah that my lips were tuneless lips, but pressed To the bruised blossom of thy scourged white breast! Ah that my mouth for Muses' milk were fed On the sweet blood thy sweet small wounds had bled! That with my tongue I felt them, and could taste The faint flakes from thy bosom to the waist!That I could drink thy veins as wine, and eat .Thy breasts like honey! that from face to feet .Thy body were abolished and consumed, .And in my flesh thy very flesh entombed!

Last edited by PauloPete; 12-27-2012 at 02:30 PM.
PauloPete is offline   Reply With Quote