View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 06:45 AM   #7
YWAHW
LiveLeaker

YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!
Points: 467,590,568, Level: 100 Points: 467,590,568, Level: 100 Points: 467,590,568, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipskip View Post
Hate to go all mainstream here, but I'm with AT&T and I've never had any service issues.

They're trying hard to pitch me on some kind of 'NEXT' plan or whatever though, but it's pretty apparent it's a scam. I think they just want to get me off of the unlimited data plan I've kept for like 10 years or so now. They don't offer unlimited data anymore, so I think they're trying to weed out all the hold outs like me.

Fuck 'em. I'll keep that bitch forever, or at least until they offer something that's actually worth trading for.
Verizon is trying to pitch the same kind of crap to me. I'm guessing they want me to upgrade my phone and sign another 2 year agreement. I have a Droid x2 from almost 4 years ago. I see no reason to upgrade it. Also it is protected under the grandfather clause dealing with rooting smartphones. I don't really need verizon's 3rd party spyware on my phone. Bad enough verizon can access everything I do, i don't need blockbuster invading my privacy.

Last edited by YWAHW; 07-10-2014 at 06:50 AM.
YWAHW is offline   Reply With Quote