View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 04:45 PM   #13
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinbuk3 View Post
Just another example of the far left so called democrats fucking with Trumps agenda.
Their double down petulant frenzy of hate and fear under the banner of righteous dilution it just another nail in their political coffin but they don't care since life is cheap to them.
Raise the minimum wage in California by increasing taxes so their pissed because now they cant take it from the nation under Clinton.
They have lost their power and this is how they think and have always done so.
Their gambling they wont have an attack at the expense of the lives of the entire population.
And should that happen I doubt the excuse of it could not have been prevented anyway would fly far.
Short sighted, petty and spiteful little minds behind it to be sure.
I wonder how now until the people there will have had enough.
I say this because letting in more people and no jobs will only create violence.
How long before they realize that is what they wanted from the beginning?
Quote:
California Won't Fall Into The Sea -- It's Moving To Texas Instead

Not only is California losing its human capital, it's also being drained of its businesses. Carl's Jr. is leading the most recent wave out of the state. Two years ago it was Toyota, which said it was relocating "substantial parts" of its U.S. headquarters from Torrance, Calif., to suburban Dallas. In the last decade, as many as 9,000 businesses have fled the state.
Source:
http://www.investors.com/politics/ed...texas-instead/

The private sector professional and middle class along with thousands of businesses are leaving California which will further erode their already failing tax revenues.

California is fast becoming a state composed of illegal immigrants, the fabulous wealthy and government workers. The problem is, none of those groups are net taxpayers.

If this continues, the number of government workers is going to decrease substantially, there won't be a middle class and it will be the very, very wealthy employing armies of illegal immigrants and treating them like serfs.

But that was what the leftist elites intended all along.
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote