Thread: Barnesy
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 01:07 AM   #27
dwencl
Filthy Hot Mess

dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!
Points: 282,141,722, Level: 100 Points: 282,141,722, Level: 100 Points: 282,141,722, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

What can I say that I havent already said. Ill miss your PMs, Ill miss wondering "wtf did he just say?" on skype, Ill miss the old conversations about media approval times, most of all I will miss the knowing that when I send that PM youll be there to answer.

You were a great friend since the very beginning of LL, since the beginning of 'yoursay,' since the beginning of grad school. I wanted very much to tip back that pint after I had completed school........ .......... ..

I grieve for his family most of all....their feeling of loss must be profound. we only got a flavor for the richness of Barnesy, and for that I am eternally grateful.
I know of nothing that will assuage the feelings of loss but the passage of time. I can only hope that the time passes more quickly, just for a little while.