View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 02:25 PM   #13
zero-g
Premium Member

zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100
Activity: 28%
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by syszero View Post
, I feel the only time somebody should upgrade is a bit of serious problems with the computers performance due to the operating system. Windows Vista was a horrible operating system and buggy and I can understand of grading from that
I still have working copies of vista, and was certified on that os and I can tell you that vista was actually a huge leap forward from xp and was the platform that 7 was launched from.

The problem with vista wasn't vista, it was with the majority of other hard and software companies refusing to move forward in a timely manner with supported drivers for their products. Vista actually added many new troubleshooting and monitoring tools that are common today but were non- existent in previous versions and if you had a professional or enterprise version even had "Dreamscape" desktops. (basically a video or moving image display)

The most import upgrade in new OS'S is usually security . the importance of security can't be stressed enough in the ever growing world of mobile electronic needs..
Or that's at least the bag of goods we've been sold , who knows ,sounds good, till you find out the free version of windows 10 that has everybody connected to everything everywhere at all times is actually Skynet