View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 07:19 PM   #4
laserjobs
LiveLeaker

laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!
Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100 Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100 Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker- View Post
If you're gonna make a claim, it's your job to back it up. If you're gonna link me 73 pages and you're not efficient enough to narrow it down to the page, that's on YOU, not me. I'm not going on a wild goose chase to confirm your wild and uneducated claims. And if you're then gonna claim Bill signed another name, in gonna ask how you know that. You expect me to just bow down and take your word for it? LOL. You think you deserve that much respect from me? Nooo, I don't know you like that.
Have you tried this neat thing called Google Search or do you still need to be hand fed?