Thread: Abortion
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 12:52 AM   #112
SHUTUPANDTHINK
random internet guy

SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!
Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100 Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100 Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonsGirl View Post
You can butcher your junk all you want. I'd opt for a tubal ligation personally. But again, these procedures are still not 100% effective.

My thoughts on vasectomies:

http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?t=95994
Nothing is 100% except celibacy

Quote:
When I say "forced to have the baby" I meant forced to go through an entire pregnancy and give birth.
I find the entire concept of a human having to be forced to have a child that their actions caused ridiculous. The point of life is to make more life, me and you would not be here if our parents didn't have sex and then take responsibility.

Quote:
So you would force a woman who's used proper birth control methods and still ended up pregnant to deliver the baby because you think that is responsible?
99% of abortions more than likely don't fit into this category. I wouldn't force anything I would just not fund doctors that kill human life, for convenience.

Quote:
Even if it was a 16 year old girl?
What about a 60 year old woman?
What if the woman was a drug addict or alcoholic?
Cave women and lunatics have all successfully raised children, life is not clean cut and pretty alcoholics have children on a daily basis. Life comes in all forms.

Quote:
Yes; those are huge consequences.

And also, consequences like carrying to full term and child birth. Not a walk in the park for women.
This is why they must make the choice of if to have sex and who with wisely. Birth control is a mitigation tool not a sure thing.

Quote:
It's not a child, it's a mass of living cells that are deemed insignificant by most people including myself.
Tell me the exact point that it becomes human life?

Quote:
How is forcing a woman to give birth and over populating the earth with more unwanted children the responsible thing to do?
Of course the answer to the worlds problems, lets kill all unwanted children. I'd rather kill all the unwanted old people and save on not having to pay for their last few years of drugs and doctors everyday. Not to mention how much wealth would be passed down. It would probably save the planet far faster and balance the budget too.

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. ~Theodore Roosevelt ~
SHUTUPANDTHINK is offline   Reply With Quote