Thread: Abortion
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 01:31 AM   #117
faurkbeans
Face-Ripper Monkey

faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!
Points: 694,966,751, Level: 100 Points: 694,966,751, Level: 100 Points: 694,966,751, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by maltesefalcon View Post
Make sure you wear protection and mix with the right girls, not all girls want to get preggie some actually want a career first and later on in life enjoy motherhood.
I like the 'wrong' girls, they're more fun and don't expect much in terms of commitment.

Of course some chicks want to have careers instead of going through some monotonous traditional lifestyle of a stay at home mother. I've never said otherwise and I fully support a woman that doesn't want children which is why I support abortion rights. Not everyone's meant to be a parent and if someone decides they don't want children then no one should force them to; and I mean that especially in the case of morality police completely detached from the pregnant person. Why they have a fixation on controlling the activities of others I'll never understand. Egoism perhaps? They know what's best for your life somehow even though they've never met you.