Thread: Abortion
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 04:45 AM   #120
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by figatova View Post
Because cannibalism isn't defined as animals eating other animals or mammals eating other mammals but animals from a particular species eating animals from that same species and capable of interbreeding.
You seem very confused.

The same confusion you display when you try to give special attributes to human cells and fetuses and go on a nonsensical rant to avoid answering the question I asked.
Your derail is a fail Fig. You're not confused, I'm not confused, and neither is anyone else here on LL.

I can see how you might morally equate some random mammal fetus with a human one, and how you might reduce the sum total of a human being's worth down to the number of cells in its body---either before or after it is born.

Your position is that of a moral cannibal: if it fits into your mouth, you'll eat it, even if it's your fellow man.

Bon Appétit.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote