View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 01:36 AM   #20
philomath
Gettin jiggy witit

philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!
Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100 Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100 Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Yeah, I very-much garble the n-word........after a certain point, they become thought-police.
So, Sir. You openly admit to overtly violating the sites rules(TOS) . Armed with this information, you, Sir, somehow still have the fortitude (gall) to come into its support forum to complain about the said sites sanction of you for doing exactly what you admit to doing? Really?/ OK, Sir.

There are limitations to anyones help/assistance. I am a very logical thinker and this defies basic logic, and far exceeds my scope of logic. With this mentality,
Sorry young man. There is absolutely nothing no one can do to help you.,

Sorry.

Waves to all.
Philo..

~And The Beat Goes On~

Last edited by philomath; 11-06-2016 at 06:26 AM.
philomath is offline   Reply With Quote