View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 08:17 PM   #50
dwencl
Filthy Hot Mess

dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!
Points: 282,141,722, Level: 100 Points: 282,141,722, Level: 100 Points: 282,141,722, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I cant believe its already been a year. Ive done nothing with myself except drink...what I said I wasnt going to do when I came back to LA. I miss you so much. I have tried to connect with your energy, to feel your presence, ANYTHING to try to fixate on the fact that death isnt final and that the dead can come back to comfort the living.

I miss everyone else, and am worried everyday for the health of Mom and wish there was something we could do to encourage her weight loss. Im afraid that now that youre gone, she really has nothing else to live for. Her grief and depression is profound.. first set ablaze by Kristen and the boys moving. Now with you gone ....... well I guess we all know its just a matter of time.

Please help her. There has got to be a way.

beautiful-pink-flowers.jpg

I love you Grandmother. I think about you all the time; every night and every day. I hope I see you again. I just want to give you a hug.