View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 10:03 PM   #1
LL_Hayden
LiveLeaker

LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!
Points: 904,713,989, Level: 100 Points: 904,713,989, Level: 100 Points: 904,713,989, Level: 100
Activity: 19%
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%
Default I only want to help!

Here's one from a chap who had his say on the Live show and was then cut off, as you tend to be on live shows. He did say we sucked, it was all me and that sucks, and generally we suck. I didn't disagree but I did get him cut off in his prime. Here's his retort via Skype:

Quote:
honest! your not getting the viewers you should be getting and you know it! but if you dont want any help then good luck because your show stinks and your viewing figures prove it ! I dont charge and i honestly want to help! but ive got a sneaking suspision that you think you have it sorted so im fucked lol well if thats the case then good luck and i mean that but i think you need help ! but just my opinion! but theres no need to boot me from your show! if you dissagree with me then im open to disgussiion ! lifes to short! you have a great platform but if you dont want to use it then carry on regardless!
no doubt you will sell out in the end!
Quote:

you dissagree with me then im open to disgussiion
<--This is how quality producers spell BTW.

Oddly enough I don't think I'll take him up on his offer although I am waiting for him to list the successful shows he has worked on so I can better judge the situation.
LL_Hayden is offline   Reply With Quote