Thread: Free Software
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 08:44 AM   #30
lipskip
Fucking Up The Program

lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,560, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,560, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,560, Level: 100
Activity: 93%
Activity: 93% Activity: 93% Activity: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMSEXIT View Post
Aaah the good old, I've been here longer than you and I have more posts syndrome rears its ugly head.

That facts are this,

I replied to someone who acted like they new everything and ran down my post of free software, I posted a helpful post they guy acted like a jerk off with no alternatives and also posted bollocks about certain criteria about the software, this was a clear indication of (my posts meant more than yours)

Then his mate chipped in so I replied, and the guy who said EW4 was a crap has not replied since which is a another clear indication that all he wanted to do was to rub people up the wrong way which is also visible from other posts he has made, and then telling me he has been in the biz from 94, he only said this to give his waffle some gravitas.

Anyone who can create an account has the exact same rights and privileges here as users who have nothing else to do apart from sit on the forums all day and post.

This is liveleak not moneysavingexpert.com
Well carry on then. Best of luck to you.