View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 08:03 AM   #42
Bashman
Research

Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Quote:
Originally Posted by colcot50 View Post
So a country that respects international law (some what) should revert to a 10th century feudal law, because that is what you are advocating, murdering families and kids in retaliation. Grow up.
you're high, reread my post, add /sarcasm at the end. and the point of my post was to smack down your little whining about how horrible the USA is over there by pissing on the dead bodies of the men who just tried to kill them (shit tell me what you would do, say "gg"??? i'd keep his fucking ear) and burning books already slated for destruction...you act as if those were heinous acts and i tell you that beheading people, and public stonings and hangings are heinous acts and that ius unacceptable behavior to the vast 99.9% majority of people in a US uniform fighting an enemy.