View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 10:39 AM   #76
seanjo
Spunking Fucknuts!

seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100
Activity: 83%
Activity: 83% Activity: 83% Activity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackar View Post
i think Sea3 is often misunderstood due to language barrier, to be honest. people misunderstand her, and she misunderstands them.

also, if i lived in israel, and was surrounded by a bunch of islamic extremist countries, i'd be a little less tolerant of people who defend them, too, so i don't really blame Sea3 for reacting the way she does a lot of the times.

think about it. if you had to deal with these people trying to hurt your country day in, day out, and then a bunch of people on a forum who don't live in your area started defending them, wouldn't you be a little pissed off?

i would be.
Nice post.

If you read it on the internet, it must be true.

Abraham Lincoln
seanjo is offline   Reply With Quote