View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 06:09 AM   #79
LL_Hayden
LiveLeaker

LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!
Points: 904,713,989, Level: 100 Points: 904,713,989, Level: 100 Points: 904,713,989, Level: 100
Activity: 19%
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt88 View Post
I think it's a show of weakness closing the section. Topics of the Middle East are the hardest political topics around. I have seen debates at my University in Middle East Politics classes get very heated, far more heated than anything possibly portrayed by text on a screen. If users get out of control then ban them, give warnings then do a perma-ban by IP. I would say the future of civilization lies in the outcomes of the conflicts in the Middle East it is by far the most contested territory in the world.. everyone has a hand in it.

Everyone is talking about Sea3's topics and I will say I disagree with nearly everything she posts. Yet I very much enjoy reading her threads because it shows one side of the spectrum quite thoroughly. Also as Slackar said we don't really have anyone else that IS there giving us first hand reports and news they are reading. These are the most difficult topics in the world. People die daily because of these issues they need to be discussed.. even if just by some spectating (why does it say that is spelled wrong..?) keyboard partisans.
Well, as much as I would hate for us to appear weak in your eyes I see a section where people can't seem to act like adults for more than 5 minutes at a time and if we banned all those who act that way it'd be a lot of banning.
LL_Hayden is offline   Reply With Quote