View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 06:50 AM   #10
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
If the wages of sin is death, and Jesus died, does that make Jesus a sinner?
DL
How many people you know have risen after dying? What does that make Jesus? (Or are you going to cherry pick whichever parts of the story support your predestined conclusion and leave out whatever would derail your narrative's 'logic'?)

You should keep the rest of the story in mind before you try dragging it down with shortsighted questions that appear to use the narrative against itself. Keep nibbling at the edges, little rat. The heart of it is beyond your reach...

You remind me of the little hooded imp crouching next to Viggo in this scene. Just shut up and stay in your place quietly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMmcCBEyEj0
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

Last edited by ericredbeard; 09-10-2017 at 05:38 AM.
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote