View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 07:21 PM   #13
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
what gets me, he was a doctor. One of the most highly educated people on this earth.
In a high stress career, where 'aggression' and 'arrogance' is promoted and needed. Where you have to spend 10 of thousands for multi-millions liability insurance.
Put up with others that constantly question and challenge your professional judgement. Then to have somebody accuse you of 'sexual harassment', and because you are a black male is all you get is delayed due process and redress.
2 years!
It wasn't just one accusation, though, there were apparently several complaints of sexual harassment made against him.

And this was hardly the first time he'd been in trouble for making unwanted sexual advances.

In 2004, he was arrested for sexual assault:
Quote:
In 2004, Dr. Bello was arrested and charged with sex abuse and unlawful imprisonment after a 23-year-old woman told officers he had grabbed her crotch area outside a building on Bleecker Street in Manhattan and tried to penetrate her through her underwear, a law enforcement official said. The woman told officers that Dr. Bello had lifted her up in the air and dragged her while saying, “You’re coming with me.”

Court records indicate that Dr. Bello pleaded guilty to unlawful imprisonment in the second degree, a misdemeanor, and was sentenced to community service. The felony sexual abuse charge was dismissed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/30/n...-shooting.html
He was also arrested in 2009, for looking under women's skirts.

So, my thing is, he's now been formally accused at least 3x of inappropriate, unwelcome sexual behavior and that makes me think there is some sort of pattern with him. Maybe he was one of those guys who had serious trouble picking up on hints with women, like didn't necessarily pick up on the fact that his advances weren't welcome or takes things too far...or maybe he knew what he was doing but didn't care or couldn't help himself and was enraged that some bitch would dare report him and cost him his job. Who knows.

But the fact that this isn't the first time he's been in trouble for this sorta thing and the fact that there were several complaints made against him at the hospital makes me think there's likely at least some truth to the sexual harassment accusation.

Last edited by slacker-; 07-01-2017 at 07:35 PM.
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote