View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 04:45 PM   #10
seanjo
Spunking Fucknuts!

seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100
Activity: 83%
Activity: 83% Activity: 83% Activity: 83%

A workmate knocked himself out on a wing pylon, as he lay there in the recovery position and we waited for the ambulance, another mate walked up with a lump of chalk and drew his outline...it was later painted and stayed there for years.

Another incident was a mate stood up on the forward nozzle shroud (Harrier) doing the engine oils and he slipped off and fell to the floor, about six foot, knocking himself out. The line Corporal (his supervisor) ran up and noticed his shoes had no tread on them, which was a chargeable offence, safety and all that. So my mate wakes up to his corporal trying to drag his shoes off (to replace them with good shoes) and shouts out, "fuck off paddy I'm not dead yet!"

If you read it on the internet, it must be true.

Abraham Lincoln
seanjo is offline   Reply With Quote