View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 05:25 PM   #9
Smudgen
:)

Smudgen is a forum GOD!!Smudgen is a forum GOD!!Smudgen is a forum GOD!!Smudgen is a forum GOD!!Smudgen is a forum GOD!!Smudgen is a forum GOD!!Smudgen is a forum GOD!!Smudgen is a forum GOD!!Smudgen is a forum GOD!!Smudgen is a forum GOD!!Smudgen is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,515,733, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,515,733, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,515,733, Level: 100
Activity: 23%
Activity: 23% Activity: 23% Activity: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
As part of the military or on his own initiative?

If it's on his own initiative, I'm suspect. Given what I know about Al Shabaab, I'm really suspicious of anyone in the U.S. who willingly travels to Somali unless they're a service member.

Every single person I know who has traveled to Somalia as a civilian harbors deeply seeded anti western notions and I fear what they're going to do in Minnesota. I don't know a single Somalian who has traveled to Somalia and back to the U.S. who hasn't tipped his hand as being an Islamists.

It may be different from where you're from, but I don't know of a single exception here.
Not sure , maybe contracted , dunno.
I know him to have national guard service for many years & was a blackhawk pilot.
Smudgen is offline   Reply With Quote