View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 05:35 PM   #4
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
It would be a very bad thing if diversity were a casualty of black airman carrying out hate crimes against other black airmen just to blame white airmen.

/s
Diversity isn't going to somehow go away in any way at this point. We're so far past the days of white supremacy that all anyone has to do is look around with fresh eyes to see the changes...and they're good changes IMO.

At this point, the only casualty resulting from these hoaxes designed to prop up a progressive socio-political agenda is going to be a certain amount of goodwill and trust between black people in particular and white people. It's difficult to feel goodwill and trust when in the back of your mind you're wondering, "What kind of made-up bullshit are you guys going to throw at me today.....?" The "white devil" thing is as divisive and destructive as the "porch monkey" thing, or the "raghead" thing, or the "evil Jew" thing, or the "prairie n*" thing.

We've all heard that saying "payback's a bitch..", but what that saying leaves out is that the real bitch about payback is that it keeps paying back...and forth....and back...and forth...and back... until everybody is broke.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote