View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 05:11 PM   #19
YWAHW
LiveLeaker

YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!
Points: 467,590,568, Level: 100 Points: 467,590,568, Level: 100 Points: 467,590,568, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by faurkbeans View Post
That one specifically is not unconstitutional, I'll grant you. How is that not bigoted though?

Further, what say you about the other 7 are blatantly unconstitutional?
I disapprove of such thinking 100%. I believe every citizen should be allowed to operate under the same, all inclusive rules. I despise double standards when it comes to how we place a value on a human being. There are many other factors to a candidate that should take precedence when considering them to be representatives or leaders. One consideration should definitely be competency. We have witnessed far too many "good guys" who you could drink a beer with and can relate to based on their religion that were absolutely TERRIBLE representatives / leaders.

I am with you on your sentiment about some state constitutions are in conflict with the federal constitution. I just disagree about the Pennsylvania Constitution being in conflict with the federal one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjo View Post
How can you discriminate against atheists...force them to pray?
By denying them equal rights to participate in government beyond voting..... cmon you aren't that thick are you? Unless of course you don't consider Atheists real and human.... I remember that kind of thinking taking place to condone keeping Africans as slaves.

Last edited by YWAHW; 04-30-2012 at 05:21 PM.
YWAHW is offline   Reply With Quote