View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 08:34 AM   #19
keith moon
anti mental

keith moon is a forum GOD!!keith moon is a forum GOD!!keith moon is a forum GOD!!keith moon is a forum GOD!!keith moon is a forum GOD!!keith moon is a forum GOD!!keith moon is a forum GOD!!keith moon is a forum GOD!!keith moon is a forum GOD!!keith moon is a forum GOD!!keith moon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,522,263, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,522,263, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,522,263, Level: 100
Activity: 12%
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy2310 View Post
I've had an idea (might not be viable but I'll throw it out there).

Recently there have been a number of well known and liked members on the main site deleting their accounts for many reasons. Some have personal reasons, some just feel burnt out and some are just going AWOL.

So it got me thinking...Would it be possible to add a feature where a member could 'park' their account when leaving for any period of time? And where the little box says 'Channel has been deleted by channel owner!' maybe have the option for the user to leave their own message for their friends/subscribers?

I'm not sure if it's possible but I just thought it might be easier to do that than the mods/admin having to reinstate each account when some users decide to come back. It would also help friends/subscribers know what the deal is.

Anyway...just a thought.
the problem is members tend to be a tad sparse with the truth as to why and how shit goes down around here which then causes more drama.
keith moon is offline   Reply With Quote