View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 02:39 AM   #13
faurkbeans
Face-Ripper Monkey

faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!
Points: 694,966,751, Level: 100 Points: 694,966,751, Level: 100 Points: 694,966,751, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimbly View Post
You forgot the Obama reference. It was inevitably going there wasn't it? Obama selling America out to the enemy. I dunno what jt88's been smoking, but I want some.
I almost wish the red Chinese would invade. Then at least for the first time in about 60 years I could fully support a war my country was in. The war of terror was turned into a debacle thanks to the unnecessary invasion of Iraq, the first Persian Gulf war was a joke that did nothing apart from maintain friendly middle eastern dictatorships and monarchies, the Vietnam War was a complete cluster fuck as a vein attempt to maintain the hegemonic remnants of French colonial Indochina, and the Korean war; while being the most arguably just war we've participated in over recent history; was still not vital to our survival as a nation. Although, especially in hindsight, seeing the difference between North and South Korea it was arguably a just war. South Korea has a future and is doing great for itself, especially compared to other Asian countries. Whereas North Korea is a dying state of isolation, totalitarianism, and communism. No more blood needs to be shed in a war over unifying North and South Korea. Eventually the North will concede to the vastly superior economic and cultural force of South Korea as the Russians conceded to America's vastly superior economic and cultural force. Providing we can keep things cold North Korea will collapse on it's own weight in due time.

Last edited by faurkbeans; 04-29-2012 at 02:44 AM.
faurkbeans is offline   Reply With Quote