View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 03:20 AM   #7
philomath
Gettin jiggy witit

philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!
Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100 Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100 Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero-g View Post
felon in possession?
well yeah, no shit, now how about the part where he shot and killed someone?
and this is why the rest of the country shouldn't have ANYTHING dictated by these "progressive" sanctuary states.
absolute fucking travesty of justice.

waiting with anticipation for "the big one" so cali can break off and sink into the ocean

Yea, and another travesty to the truth and justice is her death WILL show up on some Liberal gungrabbers attempt to produce numbers of murdered folks in yet another attempt to grab any gun they can from LAW ABIDING citizens. When I see that I will likely blow a gasket.

Like I have always said. Enforce the laws that been on the books for decades and that alone will do more for their cause than any thing they could ever do with yet another law ignored by the very folks that they "say" they are targeting.

What will it take to beat logic into their heads?,,,Really?

Laws are ONLY followed by law abiding citizens, Almost never by criminals. Thats why they are called criminals. How hard is that simple fact to understand?

Will drawing a comic type picture strip with crayons do it,, I wonder?

~And The Beat Goes On~
philomath is offline   Reply With Quote