View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 06:56 PM   #4
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero-g View Post
Saw an article in passing but never really looked into it.
I don't think most people would just leave their dog behind like that without a note or telling somebody something, or asking someone to take care of the dog for a few days.

People are funny about pets like that.

and NOTHING would surprise me when it comes to government. The crazier the story the more likely it is to have some truth at the foundation I think sometimes.
Not saying that's what happened, but the government is definitely THAT powerful , don't kid yourself that they aren't.

Hope they find him one way or the other, nothing worse for a family than just not knowing.
he left the windows open (which his family says is extremely unlike him) and i think that's because he wanted to make sure people heard his dog barking/his dog had some air/maybe would be able to escape the house if need be.

plus, his family clearly loves and cares a lot about him and they talked to him all the time, so i think he knew it wouldn't be long before they went to go check up on him/his house and so, worse comes to worse, his dog would only be in there without him a few days.

also, if his family was religious or he just didn't wanna be known for suicide b/c of shame or something, he'd have maybe tried not to make it overly obvious.

his family mentioned he didn't sound normal the last few conversations they had and he'd been going through a lot of personal and professional problems.

even if the government is that powerful, i don't believe it is is that oppressive or thuggish. incompetent, yes, but i don't believe they have a bunch of hitmen waiting on call should the need ever arise lol. if they did, think about how many talking heads who are very critical of the government would be dead lol. and even if the government were like that, they wouldn't kill him AFTER he'd already told people the information lol, no sense in that, they'd just dismiss/discredit him, maybe have him fired.

him being some sort of whistle-blower about flu vaccines was apparently just a rumor, though, not true.

i just don't get why people automatically go the conspiracy route these days, instead of the most realistic/plausible explanation.
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote