View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 07:12 PM   #5
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
Been reading about him.
Is a little strange, especially with all his personal possessions left at his place.
He couldn't have gotten far, unless somebody helped him or took him.

you're in Atlanta...right,Slack?
Are they doing any ground searches near his residence?
Seems that would be a 1st step to try to find a body.
Any bodies of water near by?
They need to be searched too.

Doctors do have a higher rate of suicide and self-injury, so..........
yeah, the fact that he left all his essentials at his place is why i think it was a suicide. if he'd left to start a new life, he'd have brought all that shit with him.

since his car was in the garage, we know that wherever he went, he didn't drive there himself. he either took an uber/lyft/other cab, got a ride from somebody or he walked. his phone probably holds clues to that (if he got a ride from someone, they'd have called or texted each other beforehand and if he took an uber/lyft, his last trip would show in the app i think) but i'm not sure if they're able to access it.

i actually don't know if they're doing ground searches, but in my experience, the atlanta police department is not that thorough. they don't pro-actively look for anyone, they just come when they're called and pay attention to what's in front of them.
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote