Globalgenocide
LiveLeaker

Globalgenocide On the road to addiction
Points: 4,442, Level: 9 Points: 4,442, Level: 9 Points: 4,442, Level: 9
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Question Option to post reason for blocking user

Hey guys,

Just rocked into my main channel and discovered that I'd been blocked by another user however I am completely confused as to what happened as I cannot remember ever doing anything, while cruising through my past comments trying to discover what had happened I thought about having the ability to leave a short message for the other person as to why they were blocked.

This could come in either a small character restricted text box or a drop-down box defaulting on 'Not given' or something of the like. With various options selectable for instance some options could be stuff like; 'Racist comments' 'Rude behavior' 'Irrevocable differences in opinion' and so on. Just so the other person has some clue as to what happened, obviously the 'Not given' default will assuage those too lazy or unwilling to give an actual reason from having to do anything.

I have several people on my own block list that I can no longer remember the reason why I blocked them, having the ability to leave short notes for yourself as to why you blocked them would be very handy as well.

Anyway just some thoughts, cheers
Globalgenocide is offline   Reply With Quote