View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 04:55 PM   #30
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
Smoke and mirrors.

I expect my government to be righteous in their indignation.
Im allowed to be cynical, they are not.
We want peace in this world then all of us that think the same, have the same values, should always strive for peace publicly.

They reacted like it was a state sponsored act of war.
The daughter is recovering, but the dad is still on life support. If the russians want you dead, you are dead. Just like if the brits want you dead, you are dead. Its a matter of how not if.

Not saying false flag at this point but...
I dare say you are correct, Iím certain the Russians have far simpler, more effective and reliable methods of asasination
But that assumes the deaths of the two was the end game

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e