View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 03:17 PM   #1
TheEngineer
Resignation Superman

TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,524,982, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,524,982, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,524,982, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%
Default Gertie and Maggie ...

My Dad called me last night to inform me that his trusted companion of 16 years Gertie had passed away ... just didn't wake up in the morning at the foot of his bed ... wonderful Springer Spaniel and an amazingly astute birder that has helped put many a fresh meal on the dinner table ...

Gertie was one of nine from Maggie's litter that I gave my dad years ago ...

Maggie was my lovable birder that died at the young age of 10 ... she was missing for a day and my daughter found her in a crawl space under the house ... it still breaks my heart to see my daughter covered in dirt and tears after having drug Maggie's body out ... she's in a pet cemetery in Exeter, New Hampshire ... local quarry granite headstone ... Margaret ...

Gertie was buried this morning on my Dad's property ... I ordered the headstone this morning ...
TheEngineer is offline   Reply With Quote