View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 04:20 PM   #210
PickledLiver
Incontinent LiveLeaker

PickledLiver is a forum GOD!!PickledLiver is a forum GOD!!PickledLiver is a forum GOD!!PickledLiver is a forum GOD!!PickledLiver is a forum GOD!!PickledLiver is a forum GOD!!PickledLiver is a forum GOD!!PickledLiver is a forum GOD!!PickledLiver is a forum GOD!!PickledLiver is a forum GOD!!PickledLiver is a forum GOD!!
Points: 456,124,307, Level: 100 Points: 456,124,307, Level: 100 Points: 456,124,307, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan123 View Post
WTF?

Why was the ambulance not on the track right next to him? Just stupid. For the record though from some of the pictures I have seen, I think he was dead before he stopped sliding.

and some of the pics, although one that showed the moment of impact from Rossis bike appears to have been removed.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/oth...oGP-crash.html
I think he was dead as soon as he got hit from behind...instant snap of the brain stem. Like a switch.

Good thing(not that anything about this is good, its a great loss) but its certainly not advisable to drop people with possible head/neck injuries on the ground like these dipshits did. Thats unbelievable, and if I was a rider i would have serious thoughts about racing there ever again...not because of the wreck(thats racing) but because of the benny hill like medical crew
PickledLiver is offline   Reply With Quote